<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Blogging Sucks!

I really need to roast some more coffee. Mom and I are both out!

My Father Confessor is on vacation, and I would rather not confess to anyone else.
The munkee is a really appropriate title right now. My spirituality is far from monastic.

I'm going backpacking tomorrow with Beniy. I probably should mention, his blog is to the Munkee like X Box is to shooting marbles.
Backpacking always fills me with an intense lonely feeling, but maybe it isn't lonely. Perhaps it is longing. I felt the same way at the monastery...whatever it is, I keep coming back for more.

I'm going to pick up a home brew kit when I get back from the trip. I learned while brewing with Ben's godfather, if you can bake bread you can brew good beer. Anyone reading this have home brew experience?

Devron is dying. Please pray for him and his wife Michelle and their children. My grandma is 89 and quite frail, her repose is immenent.

Oh my beautiful Sara and Basil, how undeserving I truly am.

Holy God! Holy Mighty! Holy Immortal! Have mercy on us. (3x)

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?