<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Coming Up Roses

Well let me see. Devron and my grandmother reposed within a week of each other. I had written down some rough thoughts and feelings, but have opted not to post them. Rather, I’ll just say in regard to Devron and his beautiful family that I cannot fathom the intense sadness of this hour. In spite of the standard, “he’s in a better place” the fact is he isn’t here with us, where we very much enjoyed his company and his children were quite content with having a father to see them through life. Devron was a beautiful soul who tore through life with a voracious hunger for knowledge and God, both of whom he loved to his last breath. Our walks around the Orange Circle will never be the same. May God grant his soul rest in the presence of His saints.

In regard to my grandmother Louise, she touched us all deeply and her life was long and full. Her life ended with prayers upon her lips. Glory to God for another race finished faithfully. May he receive her, and grant her rest.

Please remember Devron's wife Michele and children Alex and Sophia in your prayers.

Todd has a more formal remembrance than I.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?