<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 28, 2005

Keep Your Mouth Shut

As i sat in my folklore and mythology class on Tuesday evening listening to students and the professor giggle about Christianity, i wondered as i often have, what is a Christian to do? I've often watched other offended or frustrated students stand and make an admirable attempt to defend or add some levity, but they seemed to step into a trap meant to catch an eager buffoon. The brave attempts of these well meaning souls seemed to validate the giggling laughter. I personally have thoughts and objections that i often would like to raise in the class, but suffer from an unusually bright red face when being stared down. These thoughts coupled with the idea that this isn't my classroom, platform or soapbox, so i'll let them have their say. I could go on, but i'll leave it at that and save the rest for the comment box...possibly.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?