<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tinuviel

Juliana Marie

Born 9th of July 2005 at 12:12 AM

Weighing in at 9lbs 8.5ozs

Measuring 21in. in length with a 15in. chest

After a 3 hour labor and four good pushes Juliana was pleased to join us. She was born in the water, posterior with her arm held next to her head. We thank God and His Saints for this amazingly fast and relatively uncomplicated labor! We are grateful to all of you, our friends and family for your prayers and intercessions.

*See Pics here

Comments:
I am so excited! Congratulations. I'll call you kids when I get back from the East Side and we can arrange a visit. I can't wait to meet precious Juliana. YAY!
 
Congratulations. I am glad your water birth was successful. I would send you my prayers for a new mother but I already gave it to a member of my parish who just had a baby.
 
Congratulations !
Many Years to the precious new arrival :-)
 
WOW!! Sara is the woman!!! Thank you Christ for this blessing. There are just so many of you guys to meet when I get there. I can't wait!!

BEERS ON ME!!

Is Juliana allowed?
 
God bless you guys... all... wow, all 4 of you!!
Congrats!
 
God bless your new child - and His.
 
God bless! Ours is down for the night, I think (finally!). Life is hectic; I'm just now getting around to seeing your blog! Congrats to you both, and many years!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?