<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 18, 2005

Wow.

While it may be the three hours of sleep that I am currently operating on, this little anecdote from Rade certainly knocked me out of my chair this morning. Please honk twice if I'm not crazy for being floored by this.

Though I can't for the life of me remember where I read it, I recall reading of a priest who once, in front of an open coffin when no one else was around, made the sign of the Cross and said, "Arise." He wrote afterwords that he didn't expect anything to happen, yet at the same time he was terrified with the prospect of what if something did happen, and at the same time incredibly awed at Him who could say "Arise." to a dead man and have it be so.

Comments:
I changed my blog for you dear to Scribe, what do you think?
I know the thought of this priest. I have had similiar thoughts. What they me be called insane thoughts or thoughts of faith? And what is the relationship to faith and sanity?
 
Now imagine what it must have been like to be Moses or Elijah!

Jesus is th Incarnate one. They were inspired guys who were walking in faith.

You wouldnt want to guess that God had told you to do a miracles with an audience.

Guess that's why we need to try so hard to listen for God's voice.

Susan :)
 
It does bring the awesome reality a bit closer to consciousness.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?