<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I had a minute...

You scored as Philosophy. You should be a Philosophy major! Like the Philosopher, you are contemplative and you enjoy thinking about the purpose for humanity's existence.

Philosophy

92%

Anthropology

75%

Linguistics

67%

Journalism

67%

Sociology

58%

Dance

58%

Chemistry

58%

Theater

50%

Engineering

50%

English

50%

Psychology

50%

Mathematics

33%

Art

25%

Biology

8%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments:
hey aaron,
so, for fun, I took that quiz too. It told me I should major in engineering. What the heck? I must of filled in the wrong dots or something. Your results seemed a little less surprising, to me anyways.
 
Annie that's classic!

Perhaps you are an engineer...domestic engineering can be an unbelievably complex proposition...i don't know.
 
Linguistics for me, IIRC.
 
I gotta say...I am NOT and engineer major nor am I close to being one.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?