<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 13, 2006

You scored as Chalcedon compliant. You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Pelagianism

67%

Chalcedon compliant

67%

Nestorianism

33%

Monophysitism

25%

Donatism

17%

Docetism

0%

Arianism

0%

Apollanarian

0%

Adoptionist

0%

Gnosticism

0%

Monarchianism

0%

Albigensianism

0%

Modalism

0%

Socinianism

0%

Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com


I guess I need to work out some of my Pelagian and Nestorian issues. You try it...sheesh!

Comments:
I also scored Pelaganism right there with Chalcedon Compliant.
 
Seriously, I didn't cheat or anything. I answered what I could and with what I know.

Also, I don't know what most of those other ones are... So yeah.

It was nice meeting you last weekend.

------------------

You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant 100%
Modalism 67%
Nestorianism 67%
Monarchianism 42%
Apollanarian 33%
Monophysitism 33%
Albigensianism 8%
Donatism 8%
Pelagianism 8%
Adoptionist 0%
Socinianism 0%
Docetism 0%
Gnosticism 0%
Arianism 0%
 
oh darn, i just started looking those up. i don't agree with that, stupid tests. modalism, nestorianism, and monarchianism are NOTHING I agree with. this test is stupid. AHHHHH!!!!
 
My test results were problematic too (see blog). I think the source of the problem is that many of the questions are ambiguous; they need to be worded more precisely.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?