<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 03, 2006

Repentance...

Well, the blogosphere has been a good deal of fun in the last six months. So many new blogs, so many great people! Good stories, insights, and perspective. All this to say that it is going to be very hard to be away for this next season. As of Sunday, Forgiveness Vespers, and I'll be gone till the shouts go up and joy rings out in all of our temples that beautiful night. I ask your prayers and offer you mine.

Please forgive me, a sinner.

Pascha looms afar off.

Comments:
ah, good for you.
I'm pondering the same decision myself, wondering if I ask too much of myself. but then thinking, shouldn't we always?
 
Forgive me, my brother.

God forgives as I forgive.

May you have a blessed Lent, and look forward to your return at Pascha.
 
So, that means that every time during Lent that I check your blog, just in case you decide to post something, I have to look at that photo of the pizza. THANKS!!!
 
Yeah, I'm with Beniy...that pizza makes me hungry.
 
MMmmm. Pizza.
 
Dude, Great Lent is over. Get back to posting!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?