<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 06, 2007


Will Someone Please....

...buy me one of THESE!!!

Comments:
The first fight Becket ever got in was one Sunday morning after Church, maybe I should buy one of these little statues to commemorate the event...?
 
My very favorite is Jesus with the ballet dancers!!
 
I kind of like Jesus with the tennis player. You know, the one holding the trophy? After all, Jesus is a God of Winners!
 
This is just stunning... I'm speechless.
 
Dude, how could you not post the one of Jesus teaching the little girl how to hold a golf club while copping a feel? You know NAMBLA is going to want to cash in on these... Foshizzle!
 
Bunch of idolaters with their statuary and what not!
 
I want the karate one. "Bow to your sensei!!!"
 
These would make great Pascha presents.

Nothing says "Christ is Risen" like a figurine of Jesus being tackled at the 50 yard line by an eight-year old.
 
I'm always amazed how they can make a Palestinian Jew look so caucasian! :P
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?